Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Raining Day Wishing


Today looks like this:
SDC11505
That’s the view from my house! Drab I know.
It’s been raining on and off throughout the weekend but today it got worse. That’s the thing about spring in the Caribbean it signals the start of the wet season. It will be really hot one minute and then really wet (think, heavy rains and wind). One good thing about it though is that the nights are very cool :) I will try to enjoy it cause it sure beats the heat and humidity of summer. I just would much prefer being in my bed on days like this instead of work.
So I decided to treat myself to these:
SDC11499
3 coconut cream cupcakes and one vanilla. YumThumbs upIn love
Of course I didn’t eat all of them…although I was TEMPTED lol

Lately I’ve been really loving designer handbags and I’ve decided to share a few of my favourites.
J.Crew Tillary Tote
J Crew Tote
Dolce & Gabbana Textured Leather Tote
Dolce & Gabbana Textured Leather Tote
Alexander Wang Prisma Tote with Rose Gold Hardware
Alexander Wang Prisma Tote with Rose Gold Hardware
Balenciaga Giant 12 Velo Tote
Balenciaga Bag
Michael Kors Bedford Extra-Large Bowling Satchel
MICHAEL Michael Kors Bedford Extra-Large Bowling Satchel, Nude Matte Python-Embossed Leather
Michael Kors Hamilton Large North South Tote
MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large North South Tote,
As usual don’t forget to comment. :)
Signature[2]

 

Source: syl.mx, shopbop.com, google, polyvore