Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recent Pharmacy (Drugstore) Purchases #2

Hi Everyone! I am really going to try to update regularly. Lately I’ve been busy and I’m currently feeling pain from my wisdom tooth popping up :(

But let me just get on with it…

Pic 016
From Left to Right:
St. Ives Mineral Therapy Moisturizing Body Wash- It has a sugary and clean smell yet it’s not overpowering. It leaves my skin moisturized and silky.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask- I really like how this feels on my skin. It seems to working well so far.

St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Lotion- It smells great and does the job!

China Glaze Nail Polish in “Tree Hugger”.

China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish in white.

Lip Ice Suncare Spf 25 Enriched Lipbalm- It tastes like citrus!

St. Ives Naturally Clear Pore Clearing Apricot Cleanser- This is less harsh than the apricot scrub.

More posts to come, which includes reviews.

Thanks for stopping by!