Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bangladeshi Teen Model and Actress Ahona Latest Wallpaper,Photo,Picture Collection

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona

Bangladeshi model Ahona is one of the famous young talented in Bangladeshi media. Bangladeshi model Ahona came from port city Chittagong and now she is only 24 years hot Bangladeshi Model.Bengali model Ahona is acting with Bangladeshi TV Add, Drama, Natok. Most of the viewer
likes her drama. In this time she is very popular in Bangladeshi media. She wants to be a good celebrity. Banhla Model Ahona's favorite actress is Sabana. 

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona

“To me, acting is something through which I want to be remembered in future. I want to be a spirited actress, be it for small screen or big screen, it doesn’t matter” says Ahona in a conversation with daily sun recently.

Beginning her career for TV commercials, Ahona has already carved a niche for herself in the realm of acting. With her upcoming films, Ahona, the model-turned actress, is eager to pursue her career as an actress.
Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona

Ahona’s journey to the world of acting began at her early age. As a child artiste, Ahona first appeared before the camera for Chhera Pata, a TV play by Rezwanur Rahman, in 2000.Looking back on her early days, Ahona recalls, “I was a regular child performer for TV plays from 2000 to 2003. Rezwanur Rahman’s detective TV play Tiktiki was one of them”
Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona



“Before the SSC examination, I had to take a break from acting,” she adds.After the long break, Ahona came back to media with her exposure to a beauty contest.She says, “In fact, I came into the limelight in 2005 for my exposure to the beauty contest titled Goalini Binodon Bichitra Miss Photogenic where I secured 5th position as a contestant”
With that exposure, Ahona gained fame when she appeared in several TV commercials. “Offers for TV commercials started coming after my success in the beauty contest. I was appreciated for TV commercials like Pran Mango Bar, djuice, Tele Talk, Pepsodent Tooth Paste and Nescafe,” she states.
While speaking about her breakthrough in media, Ahona says, “For the TV commercial of Banglalink in which I performed with Tahsan was my major success as a model and it gave me the boost that I needed at that time”
Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona

About her current projects for small screen, Ahona informs, “I am now busy shooting for a few TV serials. Of them, Mahfuz Ahmed’s Choita Pagol, Shafayet Mansoor Rana’s Not Out, Ripon Khan’s Puran Dhaka Society of Uttara and Dil Mohammad Dilu’s Konya Rupoboti are notable.Apart from that, I am also working for single-episode TV plays such as Hasho Unlimited by Ziauddin Ahmed and Jhora Pata Kandey by Khokon”

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona


From the small screen, Ahona recently stepped into the realm of silver screen. She says, “The experience of working in big screen is quite different from the small screen. I appeared on the big screen playing a role in Chakorer Prem in 2009.”But the movie for what I am excited most is Pirates: The Blood Secret in which I will play a role with Tanu, a new comer. I am sure the viewers will get something new in this film. Directed by Noman Robin, the shooting of the film has already been completed and the film will be released soon.”
Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona


Bangladeshi Model and Actress Ahona