Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend & Current Celebrity Fashion Favourites


YAY it's FRIDAY! Finally I can just breathe and relax. Sometimes work can be extremely taxing on the mind and body. Customer Service is NOT an easy industry. So to all of you in this industry: STAY STRONG!

I haven’t done any fashion posts in awhile so this will be the first for this new year.

I am including pictures of celebs over the past 3 months.

kimk-blazer-jeans-jan12
Kim Kardashian loves blazers and I tend to love them on her.

Blazer #2
kimk-mint-blazer

Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland at the Grammys

Vanessa Hudgens Premiere Warner Bros
Vanessa Hudgens at the premiere of Journey 2

Adele
Adele at the Grammys

sandra-bullock
Sandra Bullock in a cute casual striped maxi dress

And yes I will be doing a hair post soon. I will have to dye my hair one (1) to two (2) more times since I am coming from naturally jet black hair.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to comment. Smile

Images from stylebistro.com, google, dailymail.co.uk

Signature[2]