Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recent Pharmacy (Drugstore) Purchases #3

 

Like always I tend to get a rush from purchasing items at the pharmacy. It seems like no matter if I say that I am getting nothing-just looking-I usually DO.

This is what I purchased yesterday…

SDC11448

L-R: Annie Colouring Kit, Pumice Stone, Revlon hair dye, Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

The Colouring Kit has an applicator brush, a highlighting cap and a pick. I needed a pumice stone since I couldn’t find the one I have and I LOVE to give myself pedicures.

I am an absolute lover of moisturizing, creamy, fresh smelling conditioners but especially coconut for my unruly hair and Suave is my go to cheap product line.

SDC11446

Revlon Colorsilk #35 Vibrant Red up close

The dye was a spur of the moment purchase. I have been toying with the idea of dyeing my hair for AGES! I have NEVER dyed or highlighted my hair and I have been scared to do so for fear of major damage to my already crazy hair.

But this colour just was saying “Buy me, buy me” and after some deliberation, I took the plunge.

A hair post is coming VERY soon, stay tuned.

Signature[2]